The top ten metrics SaaS companies need to track
How tracking the top SaaS metrics helps drive efficient revenue growth
SaaS businesses face unique challenges and opportunities when it comes to data. Invariably, they’re data-rich environments, but that data is of little value if you don’t know which metrics to track and which questions they answer, nor have the means to distill all that data into actionable insights that drive revenue growth.
In this eBook, we’ll explore some of the most important metrics for informing your organization’s course of action and finding answers to questions such as:
- Is my current go-to-market plan financially viable?
- What’s working well, and where is there room for improvement?
- What are the main business priorities I should be focusing on?
Addressing such questions necessitates shifting the focus from growth to efficiency across the board. This requires every department to obtain a granular view of how their operations impact revenue as part of the entire value chain.
SaaS metrics covered in the ebook
- Net Dollar Retention Rate (NDR)
- Rolling Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
- Sales Pipeline Waterfall
- Opportunity Win Rate
- Pipeline Conversion Rate
- Sales Funnel
- Lead Funnel
- Average Sales Cycle Length
- Quota Attainment