Streamline pipeline management and gain predictability into booking.
- How have our pipeline and bookings evolved over the quarter?
- Do we maintain a consistent pipeline factory across regions and products?
- What is our most effective lead source?
- How many opportunities are slipping, and how does that compare to previous quarters?
- Which sales teams have an effective, and predictable, playbook?
Included Metrics (8)
Bookings and pipeline
Combining bookings quarter to date with open pipeline opportunities for the quarter.
The amount of new pipeline opportunities created during the period.
Pipeline creation QTD (historical comparison)
A historical comparison of past four quarters of creating new opportunities in each fiscal week of the quarter to this quarter.
The amount of closed won opportunities so far in the quarter, broken down by weeks.
Bookings QTD (historical comparison)
Comparing how bookings evolved in each of the past four quarters, by week.
Slipped pipeline quarterly
The amount of pipeline opportunities that slipped out of the quarter.
Pipeline waterfall quarterly
Overview of the historical development of pipeline opportunities with close date in the period.
Slipped pipeline QTD (historical comparison)
A historical comparison of opportunities with close date in the quarter that slipped out of the quarter.